A unique offering from Yoshimura R&D of America.
Works Finish is not a coating, but a media blast finish using our own special recipe of ingredients. The result is a stainless steel exhaust that after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle, takes on unique coloring that looks much like those works components our factory racers use.
The popular R-77 offers outstanding performance, thanks to being developed in the heat of competition. It features a trapezoidal design, which allows a large volume of packing material and in turn, delivers top performance. The R-77 muffler's front cap is MIG-welded, while the end cap is riveted using high-end 304-L polished stainless steel rivets and bands.
- Superbike technology and styling
- Trapezoidal-shaped sleeve
- Large volume of packing material
- Straight baffle for ample flow
- Innovative end-cap
- Stainless steel header and tail-pipe
- Weight: 9.5 lbs lighter than stock configuration
Instructions and Parts Diagram
Instructions / Parts Diagram