All Yoshimura of America, Inc. exhaust systems carry a limited one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
Who is Covered:
This warranty is provided to the original purchaser of the exhaust system.
What Voids the Warranty:
- Abuse, misuse, improper installation and modifications.
- Custom applications
- No proof of purchase at the time of warranty. Claimant must provide proof of purchase (original receipt or invoice) and a warranty authorization number (RMA) obtained from Yoshimura.
- Finishes such as plating or painted surfaces with discoloration or rust due to inclement weather conditions, exposure to salt, exposure to chemicals, or lack of maintenance by the customer are not covered.
- International grey-market product purchased through a dealer/distributor not authorized for your country will not be supported by this warranty.
- Electrical parts are not covered under warranty.
Extent of Warranty:
Any defective exhaust system properly returned to Yoshimura will be repaired or replaced by Yoshimura. Yoshimura is not responsible for any other expense incurred by the customer under the terms of this limited warranty, nor is Yoshimura responsible for any damages either consequential, incidental, special, contingent or otherwise; or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of the exhaust system. Any exhaust system returned to Yoshimura must be sent at the customers expense along with the proof of purchase and warranty authorization (RMA). Yoshimura reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly followed. In the event that the terms are not followed this warranty is void. Yoshimura is the sole determiner of abuse, misuse, installation errors and modifications - should any of these be found, this warranty is void. The duration of any and all implied warranties are limited to the duration of the express warranty. All incidental or consequential damages are herby excluded. The warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For International customers, please contact your dealer or distributor regarding warranties.
If you have a problem:
If you have a fitment or other problem, or are missing a part, please double-check this trouble shooting guide first:
Reference your instruction sheet and double-check all drawings and instructions
- Make sure muffler clamps are installed correctly (refer to instructions diagram). On many models, there is a right and wrong way to install. Also verify part numbers on headers and tail pipe.
- Always make sure to install spring-mounted manifolds and flanges on cylinder head prior to installing headers.
- Always take time to examine problems in detail.
- When all else fails, call our technical support line at (909) 628-4722. The technical line is open 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday, PST. Please have the following information handy: Year/Make/Model of motorcycle, date of purchase, place of purchase, batch dates and part numbers (found on header and tail-pipe components).
- Also, feel free to ask through online e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax your question/problems to (909) 591-2198.
See your local dealer or contact Yoshimura R&D directly at 1-800-634-9166 or email@example.com