Imagine yourself working for a world-renowned, premium aftermarket motorcycle exhaust company. At Yoshimura R&D, we take performance and racing very seriously and this is reflected by the attitude of every employee. The result of this dedication to performance is shown in the unparalleled quality of work and high standards in every pipe we make.
Yoshimura Research and Development of America, Inc. is a privately owned company located in Chino, California. Since it's inception in the mid 70's, Yoshimura R&D has become legendary in the aftermarket motorcycle industry. By partnering with all the major industry brands, Yoshimura race teams have captured multiple Sport Bike, ATV, and Off-Road national championships.
Benefits of employment at Yoshimura R&D include: medical insurance, dental insurance, vacation, as well as meeting famous racers in a great working environment!
Available Position(s): 1
Race Team Exhaust Technician
As a supplier of world-class exhaust systems to Factory and Amateur MX racing teams, Yoshimura R&D has an open position for Race Team Exhaust Technician. This position will be part of the R&D Department, working specifically on the assembly, maintenance, and development of exhaust systems for our MX racing support programs. The right applicant should be passionate about motorcycles and MX racing.
- Service and maintenance of mufflers and exhaust components used for racing purposes
- Assist the engineers and designers with development of new designs and process for MX race teams
- Fabrication of MX race team exhausts and tooling based on direction from MX race team support manager
- Other various tasks in the R&D Department as assigned
- Manage workload with other team members to optimize efficiency and quality
- Fabrication in the powersports industry preferred
- Basic motorcycle mechanical aptitude required
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Dyno and sound testing experience a plus
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass an interview in order to qualify for full-time employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depends on Experience
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position(s), apply in person at 5420 Daniels St, Chino, CA 91710
Call (909) 628-4722 for directions, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yoshimura Research and Development of America, Inc. is an at-will, equal opportunity employer, and always on the lookout for high-caliber talent. Please feel free to email your resume, position sought, and contact information to email@example.com.