Imagine yourself working for a world-renowned, premium aftermarket motorcycle exhaust company. At Yoshimura R&D, we take performance and racing very seriously and this is reflected by the attitude of every employee. The result of this dedication to performance is shown in the unparalleled quality of work and high standards in every pipe we make.
Yoshimura Research and Development of America, Inc. is a privately owned company located in Chino, California. Since it's inception in the mid 70's, Yoshimura R&D has become legendary in the aftermarket motorcycle industry. By partnering with all the major industry brands, Yoshimura race teams have captured multiple Sport Bike, ATV, and Off-Road national championships.
Benefits of employment at Yoshimura R&D include: medical insurance, dental insurance, vacation, as well as meeting famous racers in a great working environment!
Available Position(s): 1
Website Back-end Maintenance
One of the world’s leaders in manufacturing high-end aftermarket motorcycle accessories has an immediate position open for Website back end maintenance focused on fitment updates, SEO, Google AdWords and popular social media platforms. This position will enhance and be an integral part of our sales department. The right applicant will have a passion for racing and motorcycles.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists with maintaining website product information, and assists merchandising department as needed.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Asset linking and verification in vendor tools.
- Under the supervision of marketing/sales team members, coordinate creation of, and review, any necessary copy and keywords; ensure internal and vendor tools are properly populated; review products before go-live for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in site auditing and maintenance.
- Ensuring the daily workload is on schedule and delivered on time.
- Identifies opportunities for efficiencies in the processes as they relate to website production.
- Develop expertise in internal and vendor tools that support product and catalog maintenance.
- Troubleshoots issues and provides creative problem-solving ideas for short and long-term benefit.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Manage Google AdWords and Website Optimization.
- Experience with product detail, page optimization, keyword ranking, conversion and exposure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience is a plus.
- Motorcycle Industry experience is a plus.
- Experience working with MAS200 ERP software is a plus but not required.
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass an interview in order to qualify for full-time employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 per hour
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position, apply in person at 5420 Daniels St, Chino, CA 91710
Call (909) 628-4722 for directions, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yoshimura Research and Development of America, Inc. is an at-will, equal opportunity employer, and always on the lookout for high-caliber talent. Please feel free to email your resume, position sought, and contact information to email@example.com.