The R-77D is a dual-outlet version of the race-proven R-77 and boasts a carbon fiber cone end-cap. The R-77D requires no inserts or restrictions, increasing muffler packing life and providing five percent more open exhaust outlet area and as much as three decibels lower sound output (compared to the standard open R-77). The R-77D also offers greater gains in low- and mid-range power without restrictive inserts.
- Superbike technology and styling
- Innovative dual-outlet carbon fiber end-cap
- Trapezoidal-shaped sleeve
- Large volume of packing material
- Straight baffle for ample flow
- Stainless steel tail-pipe
Instructions and Parts Diagram Instructions / Parts Diagram