Emissions Compliance Declaration: QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED "MODIFIED PART"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
When it came to crafting a special race exhaust for the Yamaha R7, we pulled out all the stops. Modeled after the titanium version, tHis Works Finish stainless system is the perfect balance between performance and value. Created with premium alloy material, then prototype after prototype until we reached the final test system. On a stock engine with no mods and 91 octane pump fuel, this new system creates +5.7% max HP and +2.7% max torque. This system is designed to create even more performance with motor work and our airbox so the gains we publish are just the start of a powerful package.
Losing 9.6lbs from the stock system, our AT2 is ready to make your R7 move! The design of the AT2 tucks nicely under the lower cowling to keep it away from harm’s way as much as possible.
- For closed course competition use only
- Full stainless steel construction
- Saves 9.6lbs from the stock OEM exhaust system
- Includes M18 lambda sensor bung at the tailpipe
- Works with stock bike, but designed for highly modified race-tuned engines
- Developed by Yoshimura while building #ProjectR7 piloted by Ari Henning and tested by 2022 MotoAmerica Twins Cup Champion Blake Davis
- Optional sound insert kit available for -4dB, if required. (INS-20-K)
- Legal for use in MotoAmerica Twins Cup Class
. . . . .
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory may not be compatible with this product.
Attention international customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility, including fitment and performance, may vary by marketplace.
Race Series Exhaust System
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
If you're looking for that competitive edge, look no further than our Race Series. These exhaust systems are designed with nothing but power in mind. Each Race Series system is developed in accordance with noise compliance regulations imposed by most racing sanctioning bodies worldwide.
Works Finish Explained
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance