The Honda Navi is one heck of a fun little bike. Our often copied - never duplicated Fender Eliminator Kit is the perfect addition to cleaning up the lines on Honda's newest fun machine.
The Honda Navi Fender Eliminator Kit tucks in nicely for a clean look, and works with stock or aftermarket turn signals.
This new kit incorporates Shrink Solder Connectors, new and improved weather tight light housing, and brighter DOT compliant LED plate light.
Proudly made in the USA!
- New improved D.O.T. compliant L.E.D. light and housing
- New easy to use Heat Shrink Solder Sleeve Butt Connectors
- Designed for USA Spec License plates measuring 4" x 7"
- 5-3/4" horizontal hole spacing and 2-3/4" vertical hole spacing
- Model specific precision laser-cut stainless steel bracket tucks discreetly under the tail section of the motorcycle
- Black anodized aluminum license plate frame with silk screened Yoshimura logo included
- Stainless steel hardware included
. . . . .
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory may not be compatible with this product.
Attention international customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility, including fitment and performance, may vary by marketplace.