Emissions Compliance Declaration: QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED "MODIFIED PART"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
While testing and developing the Yamaha R7 airbox we found that the stock configuration doesn't allow near enough air to feed even the stock configuration for racing. Enter the new Yoshimura Airbox Kit. This kit single handedly increases performance on a stock engine giving it huge gains! In fact by just adding our airbox, you can expect 8.5% increase in max HP and 4.8% increase in max torque! Add our AT2 Race Series system and the performance really starts to climb.
- All aluminum construction, black Hard Anodize finish with laser etched logo
- 1/2 lb lighter than OEM airbox assembly
- Direct replacement for OEM airbox (bolt on installation)
- Free-flowing foam filter element made by Uni Filter
- Foam filter is fully serviceable and can be oiled if desired. Any foam filter cleaner or oil can be used
- Replacement filter is available
- Retains OEM breather and drain pipe connection
- Mounts directly to throttle bodies and engine case, no frame mounting
- Includes debris shield on the rear portion to help keep filter clean
- Fully compatible with Yoshimura Subframe and Linkage Kit
- Kit comes with all components necessary, no modification needed
- Developed by Yoshimura on #ProjectR7 piloted by Ari Henning and tested by 2022 MotoAmerica Twins Cup Champion Blake Davis
- Legal for use in MotoAmerica Twins Cup Class
. . . . .
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory may not be compatible with this product.
Attention international customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility, including fitment and performance, may vary by marketplace.
Race Series Exhaust System
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
If you're looking for that competitive edge, look no further than our Race Series. These exhaust systems are designed with nothing but power in mind. Each Race Series system is developed in accordance with noise compliance regulations imposed by most racing sanctioning bodies worldwide.