Emissions Compliance Declaration: QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED "MODIFIED PART"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Camshafts are the heart of any engine and is where tuning started for us. In 1954 Pop Yoshimura was grinding cams by hand. A lot of time has passed since then, one thing has not...passion. Today, Yoshimura cams are created in Japan from a special steel alloy billet and is just what the CP2 engine needs to make more grunt.
- Full billet intake and exhaust cam, made by Yoshimura Japan
- Full billet construction offers increase durability and quality over OEM or regrind options
- Intake lift 9.70mm / duration 252 degrees
- Exhaust lift 8.40mm / duration 248 degrees
- Includes matching set of valve springs
- Uses OEM cam sprockets
- NOT decomp compatible, may require high power lithium battery for easy starting
- Requires aftermarket pistons for increased valve lift
- Legal for use in MotoAmerica Twins Cup
Installer should be familiar with engine building, these are not drop in replacement! Cams must be degreed during installation.
. . . . .
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory may not be compatible with this product.
Attention international customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility, including fitment and performance, may vary by marketplace.
Race Series Exhaust System
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
If you're looking for that competitive edge, look no further than our Race Series. These exhaust systems are designed with nothing but power in mind. Each Race Series system is developed in accordance with noise compliance regulations imposed by most racing sanctioning bodies worldwide.