WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If you're serious about racing the Yamaha R7 our new Aluminum Subframe is a must have. First, it carries a weight savings of over 4 lbs. over the stock configuration. Next, this subframe includes and aluminum battery and wiring tray to mount your battery and protect your wiring harness from tire debris. In the event of a crash or components get damaged, we carry all of the items you would need so you can repair your machine and get back out onto the grid for your next race.
This unit requires a skilled installer!
- All aluminum construction with flat black powdercoat finish
- 4 lbs. lighter than the stock OEM subframe
- Requires cutting off stock subframe
- Alignment tool and 3D printed cutting templates included
- Works with stock or Yoshimura Airbox
- Installation guidelines are supplied
- Designed for both Hotbodies and Sharkskinz race bodywork. Does not include OEM mounting points.
- Compatible with OEM battery and all electronics
- Accommodates needed clearance for remote reservoir shock with Yoshimura Linkage Kit
- Retains OEM seat base mounting
- Rear brake reservoir relocation required
- All component parts are available for crash replacement
- Developed by Yoshimura on #ProjectR7 piloted by Ari Henning and tested by 2022 MotoAmerica Twins Cup Champion Blake Davis
- Legal for use in MotoAmerica Twins Cup Class
. . . . .
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory may not be compatible with this product.
Attention international customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility, including fitment and performance, may vary by marketplace.