Emissions Compliance Declaration: QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED "REPLACEMENT PART"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Yoshimura Introduces Yamaha Tenere 700 RS-12 ADV Slip-on. The Yamaha Tenere 700, or T7 as it's affectionately known, is finally here and we are super excited about this and its possibilities!
The platform of the 689cc parallel twin engine has been used in the MT-07 for years is quite possibly perfect for both the serious and aspiring off-road adventure rider. We wanted to give the new T7 more grunt so we enlisted the help of our all-new RS-12 ADV slip-on system. With our patent pending PTF insert system makes installing a sound insert or spark arrester a breeze! The RS-12 ADV added horsepower and torque across the entire power spectrum! Max HP recorded 3.7% gain and max torque was marked at a 2.4% gain. The exhaust note that the RS-12 provides the new Yamaha is spot on!
RS-12 ADV features:
- Engineered for the demands of the off-road world.
- Aggressive, intelligently designed, asymmetrical shaped RS-12 profile allows maximized muffler volume to help manage sound, add performance, weight reduction and provides more clearance for tire and brake caliper.
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap and stainless laser etched custom heal guard with industry leading design, innovation and detailing as expected from Yoshimura.
- New RS-12 end cap design improves durability, and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry.
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arresters.
- Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA!
. . . . .
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory may not be compatible with this product.
Attention international customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility, including fitment and performance, may vary by marketplace.
STREET SERIES EXHAUST SYSTEM
Works Finish Explained
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance