Our camshafts are Made in Japan from premium materials. Our cams are precision ground from billet blanks using high-tolerance equipment, not welded and reground. When performance counts, trust Yoshimura.
- Camshafts w/ adjustable sprockets
- Requires Tappet Shim (Stock engine uses approximately T=1.50mm Tappet Shim. Yoshimura ST-R Type S camshaft requires approximately 1mm thicker one.)
- [Suzuki Genuine Tappet Shim] : Every 0.05mm available from 2.00mm to 3.00mm. 12892-05C00-200 (2.00mm) -300 (3.00mm) Last 3 digits express thickness.
- Type: ST-R TYPE-S
- MAX LIFT (mm) : IN 7.62mm / EX 7.56mm
- 1mm DURATION (degrees) : IN 237 degrees / EX 233 degrees
- Standard Tappet Clearance (mm): IN 0.11-0.15mm / EX 0.21-0.25mm
- REQUIRES: Tappet Shim (Suzuki genuine parts)
* Cam timing should be set by a qualified mechanic to ensure proper function. Improper installation or cam timing could result in catastrophic engine failure.
Know you’re racing with the best.
Yoshimura R&D is the only authorized distributor in North America for our sister companies Yoshimura Japan (YJP) and Yoshimura Asia (YAT). YJP/YAT develop and test racing components that are un-restricted versions than the choked-down systems which are required for more restrictive marketplaces like Japan and Europe. This imported product is specially configured for less restrictive markets. In other words, you’re getting a custom exhaust that’s perfect for racing in the US market.
What your missing if you don’t buy U.S. spec through us!
- In-house warranty and technical support
- Certificate of authenticity
- Full 12-month warranty