Our camshafts are Made in Japan from premium materials. Our cams are precision ground from billet blanks using high-tolerance equipment, not welded and reground. These kits come complete and there's no need for additional purchases. When performance counts, trust Yoshimura.
- Camshafts w/ adjustable cam sprockets
- Higher lift and longer duration than stock
- Base Circle : 27mm (STD 28mm)
- Engine rev limit can be raised up to 14,000 rpm by EM Pro. (STD 13,500 rpm)
- MAX LIFT (mm) : IN 10.10mm / EX 8.80mm
- 1mm DURATION (degrees) : IN 258 degrees / EX 250 degrees
- Standard Tappet Clearance (mm) : IN 0.13mm / EX 0.15mm
- May require cylinder head modification
NOTE - These cams are designed with smaller diameter base circle than stock. Additional tappet shims required.
NOTE FOR 2012 GSX-R1000 Models: OEM exhaust camshaft spec has been changed from 2009-2011 to 2012, our race kit camshaft set is required to install with Valve spring seat shim 0.5mm/1 valve on exhaust side, and they are supplied with our current production.
* Cam timing should be set by a qualified mechanic to ensure proper function. Improper installation or cam timing could result in catastrophic engine failure.
Know you’re racing with the best.
Yoshimura R&D is the only authorized distributor in North America for our sister companies Yoshimura Japan (YJP) and Yoshimura Asia (YAT). YJP/YAT develop and test racing components that are un-restricted versions than the choked-down systems which are required for more restrictive marketplaces like Japan and Europe. This imported product is specially configured for less restrictive markets. In other words, you’re getting a custom exhaust that’s perfect for racing in the US market.
What your missing if you don’t buy U.S. spec through us!
- In-house warranty and technical support
- Certificate of authenticity
- Full 12-month warranty
Instructions and Parts Diagram
Instructions / Parts Diagram