Emissions Compliance Declaration: QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED "MODIFIED PART"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Our camshafts are Made in Japan from premium materials. Our cams are precision ground from billet blanks using high-tolerance equipment, not welded and reground. These kits come complete and there's no need for additional purchases. When performance counts, trust Yoshimura.Camshaft Specifications
- Type: ST-2M
- MAX LIFT(mm): IN 6.50mm/EX 6.50mm
- 1mm DURATION(): IN 250/EX 250
- Tappet Clearance(mm): IN 0.08-0.12mm/EX 0.08-0.12
- This camshaft requires fuel injection adjustment. Without remapping, full performance gain is not expected.
- Valve timing must be measured and adjusted when installing. *Cam timing should be set by a qualified mechanic to ensure proper function. Improper installation or cam timing could result in catastrophic engine failure.
- Tappet clearance must be measured and adjusted when installing.
Know you’re racing with the best.
Yoshimura R&D is the only authorized distributor in North America for our sister companies Yoshimura Japan (YJP) and Yoshimura Asia (YAT). YJP/YAT develop and test racing components that are un-restricted versions than the choked-down systems which are required for more restrictive marketplaces like Japan and Europe. This imported product is specially configured for less restrictive markets. In other words, you’re getting a custom exhaust that’s perfect for racing in the US market.
What your missing if you don’t buy U.S. spec through us!
- In-house warranty and technical support
- Certificate of authenticity
- Full 12-month warranty
Race Series Products
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
If you're looking for that competitive edge, look no further than our Race Series line. These products are designed with nothing but power in mind. Each Race Series product is developed in accordance with noise compliance regulations imposed by most racing sanctioning bodies worldwide.