Emissions Compliance Declaration: QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED "REPLACEMENT PART"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
The Alpha T utilizes a tapered conical sleeve that produces a higher "GP" tone than its bigger brother Alpha, and is also lighter than the original Alpha. This muffler option includes race-grade Titanium with a brushed finish and carbon fiber end cap.
One look at an Alpha T system and you know it's something special!
- Style - Beautiful Shape resulting from Tri-Oval design heritage
- Quality - Unrivaled fit and finish due to improved production tolerances
- Performance - Optimized for maximum flow and improved ground clearance
- Sound - Muffler volume and shape produces that magic tone Yoshimura is famous for
- Service - Optimized for durability and ease of service
- Configuration - Titanium Tail-pipe
. . . . .
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory may not be compatible with this product.
Attention international customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility, including fitment and performance, may vary by marketplace.
STREET SERIES EXHAUST SYSTEM
Works Finish Explained
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance