Emissions Compliance Declaration: QUALIFIED MANUFACTURER DECLARED "REPLACEMENT PART"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
The 2020 Honda Africa Twin has undergone refinements since its inception back in 2016 and here at Yoshimura we were anxious to go to work on it.
First things first we developed our all-new RS-12 ADV Street Series system to add to the performance and styling of the Africa Twin and it's 1100cc parallel twin engine. The big twin cylinder responded perfectly! Not only did we add H.P. we smoothed out the power, added torque and topped it off with the perfect exhaust note.
RS-12 ADV features:
- Engineered for the demands of the off-road world.
- Aggressive, intelligently designed, asymmetrical shaped RS-12 profile allows maximized muffler volume to help manage sound, add performance, weight reduction and provides more clearance for tire and brake caliper.
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap and custom carbon fiber heal guard with industry leading design, innovation and detailing as expected from Yoshimura.
- New RS-12 end cap design improves durability, and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry.
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arresters.
- Weight: Stock muffler: 13.4 Lbs. VS Yoshimura RS-12 ADV Slip-on: 8.7 Lbs.
- Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA!
. . . . .
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory may not be compatible with this product.
Attention international customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility, including fitment and performance, may vary by marketplace.
STREET SERIES EXHAUST SYSTEM
Works Finish Explained
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance