WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Optimizing the Yamaha R7's chassis for the increased speeds and lean angles of racing is extremely important, millimeters count. Our Swingarm Pivot Kit gets the Yamaha R7 pointed in the right direction and helps keep it there giving the rider confidence even in turns where the grip is marginal.
By flipping the two pivot inserts, racers can increase or decrease pivot location by 1.5mm. That may not seem like a lot but the changes are dramatic, enough to make the R7 feel like the podium contender it is! When combined with our Suspension Link (part# 400BG137200) the two components enhance the handling of the R7 perfectly!
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum, black anodized with laser etched logo
- Allows swingarm pivot to be +1.5mm or -1.5mm from OEM position to adjust swingarm angle
- Works with Yoshimura Linkage Kit to maximize tire performance, but can be used independently
- Retains OEM rearset, kickstand, and fairing mounts
- No net weight increase over OEM
- Developed by Yoshimura on #ProjectR7 piloted by Ari Henning and tested by 2022 MotoAmerica Twins Cup Champion Blake Davis
- Legal for use in MotoAmerica Twins Cup Class
. . . . .
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory may not be compatible with this product.
Attention international customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility, including fitment and performance, may vary by marketplace.