Off-road systems need to be repacked after 6-8 hours of use, or after each Race. Repacking your muffler at the suggested intervals is essential for your exhaust to perform the way it was designed. Dirty packing restricts airflow from your motor, which results in a loss of power and degradation of sound. Repacking your muffler allows for freer airflow from your motor, which restores lost power and improves the exhaust sound.
- Stainless Rivet (C3-RIVET x 26 QTY)
- Stainless Rivet (C4-RIVET x 2 QTY)
- Rivet Band (LC4.0RL x 4 QTY)
- Rivet Band (LC4.5T x 4 QTY)
- Stainless Spring Hook (YRD5SH x 2 QTY)
- RS-2 Wrap-Around Decal (MD001 x 2 QTY)
- Silent Sport Premium Packing Material 450g x 2 QTY)
Instructions and Parts Diagram Instructions / Parts Diagram
Instructions / Parts Diagram
This product was designed to fit on a standard equipped motorcycle, as delivered from the factory. OE and Aftermarket accessories not found on a bike as delivered from the factory, may not be compatible with this product.
Attention International Customers: This product was designed and tested to be compatible with vehicles in the U.S. marketplace only. Compatibility including fitment and performance may vary by marketplace.