One of the most popular Dual Sport bikes on the planet, the Husqvarna FE501, now has the ultimate exhaust option with our all-new RS-12 full system.
Packed with features, the RS-12 Enduro Series offering comes with a USFS approved spark arrester and massive gains in power. On the trail this translates more raw grunt when you need to get up that rock or over that log. On the street it provides more get up and go to get to the next trailhead.
Our Machined Joints will provide a more exact fit and longer durability between those muffler removal intervals. The RS-12 provides great tire and brake caliper clearance to make an overall superior exhaust system.
Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA!
NOTE: Factory Turn Signals must be relocated as the muffler outlet is inline of the factory turn signal location.
NEW Husqvarna FE501 RS-12 Features and benefits
- Aggressive intelligently designed, the RS-12 asymmetrical shaped muffler allows maximize capacity and incorporates a resonance chamber for managing sound and increasing usable power. RS-12's unique profile also provides more clearance for tire and brake caliper.
- Tapered muffler body inlet design of RS-12 enables the system to be pushed forward thus helping with weight centralization without sacrificing performance.
- Massive performance gains with refined power delivery
- Just like the works systems our Factory Racers use, RS-12 systems utilize precision machined joints. Machined joints provide a superior and exacting fit for joints by better securing the seal between two surfaces with a perfect 360 degree contact surface which translates into improved system life, fit and performance.
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arresters.
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap with industry leading design, innovation and detailing as expected from Yoshimura.
- Carbon end cap covers the RS-12 inner cap, thus improving looks, while providing easier service as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry.
- This system includes a USFS approved spark arrester