No item will be accepted without prior approval. All approved returns must be accompanied with a return authorization (RA) number and must be in new and unused condition. All RA numbers must be clearly displayed on the outside of the box. All returns are subject to restocking fees not to exceed 20%. No return will be accepted on closeout or discontinued items, or purchases older than 90 days. Refunds are issued in the form of like payment. All refused shipments are subject to a 20% restock fee and all applicable freight charges.
Since ownership of product transfers at the FOB point, claims for damaged, lost or short shipments must be made directly to the carrier.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY:
All Yoshimura of America, Inc. exhaust systems carry a limited one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
WHO IS COVERED:
This warranty is provided to the original purchaser of the exhaust system.
WHAT VOIDS THE WARRANTY:
- Abuse, misuse, improper installation and modifications.
- No proof of purchase at the time of warranty, claimant must provide proof of purchase (original receipt or invoice) and a warranty authorization number obtained from Yoshimura.
- Finishes with discoloration or rust due to inclement weather conditions, exposure to salt, exposure to chemicals, or lack of maintenance by the customer are not covered.
- Electrical parts are not covered under warranty.
EXTENT OF WARRANTY:
Any defective exhaust system properly returned to Yoshimura will be repaired or replaced by Yoshimura. Yoshimura is not responsible for any other expense incurred by the customer under the terms of this limited warranty, nor is Yoshimura responsible for any damages either consequential, incidental, special, contingent, or otherwise: or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of exhaust system. Any exhaust system returned to Yoshimura must be sent at the customer’s expense along with the proof of purchase along with the warranty authorization. Yoshimura reserves the right to determine whether the terms of warranty, set out above, have been properly followed. In the event that the terms are not followed, this warranty is void. Yoshimura is the sole determinant of abuse, misuse, installation errors and modifications, should any of these be found, this warranty is void. The duration of any and all implied warranties are limited to the duration of the express warrant. All incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded. The warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warrant lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
If you have a problem:
If you have a fitment, missing part, or other problem, please double-check the following trouble shooting guide first.
- First reference your instructions sheet and double-check all drawings and instructions.
- Make sure muffler clamps are installed correctly (refer to diagram) on many models there is a right and wrong way to install. Also verify part numbers on header and tailpipe.
- Always make sure to install spigots and manifolds on cylinder head prior to installing headers.
- Always take time to examine problems in detail.
- When all else fails, call our Technical Support line at (800) 634-9166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Technical lines are open 9:00AM - 5:00PM PST, Monday through Friday.
Please have the following information handy:
Year/make/model of motorcycle, date of purchase, place of purchase, batch dates and part numbers (found on pipe pieces). Feel free to also ask online at email@example.com. Or fax your questions/problems to (909) 591-2198.
See your local dealer or call Yoshimura Technical Support at (800) 634-9166 and ask for Customer Service Department. You may also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.