FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE.
Our camshafts are Made in Japan from premium materials. Our cams are precision ground from billet blanks using high-tolerance equipment, not welded and reground. These kits come complete and there's no need for additional purchases. When performance counts, trust Yoshimura.
- Camshafts w/ adjustable cam sprockets
- Higher lift and longer duration than stock
- Base Circle : 27mm (STD 28mm)
- Engine rev limit can be raised up to 14,000 rpm by EM Pro. (STD 13,500 rpm)
- MAX LIFT (mm) : IN 10.10mm / EX 8.80mm
- 1mm DURATION(°) : IN 258° / EX 250°
- Standard Tappet Clearance(mm) : IN 0.13mm / EX 0.15mm
- May require cylinder head modification
NOTE - These cams are designed with smaller diameter base circle than stock. Additional tappet shims required.
NOTE FOR 2012 GSX-R1000 Models: OEM exhaust camshaft spec has been changed from 2009-2011 to 2012, our race kit camshaft set is required to install with Valve spring seat shim 0.5mm/1 valve on exhaust side, and they are supplied with our current production.
* Cam timing should be set by a qualified mechanic to ensure proper function. Improper installation or cam timing could result in catastrophic engine failure.
SPECIAL ORDER - YOSHIMURA JAPAN ITEM
*Prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars (USD) and subject to change without notice; i.e. market fluctuations, exchange rates, etc. Please allow 14 days for delivery of Yoshimura Japan stocking items from the date that we have received your order and deposit/payment. Lead times will be given at the time of order on non-stocking items. Additional freight charges may be applied to expedited items.