Off-road systems need to be repacked after 6-8 hours of use, or after each Race. Repacking your muffler at the suggested intervals is essential for your exhaust to perform the way it was designed. Dirty packing restricts airflow from your motor, which results in a loss of power and degradation of sound. Repacking your muffler allows for freer airflow from your motor, which restores lost power and improves the exhaust sound.
Contains all components to repack dual RS-9 mufflers.
- Stainless Rivet (C3-RIVET x 16 QTY)
- Aluminum Rivets (N-RIVET x 8 QTY)
- Rivet Band (RBYM9 x 4 QTY)
- RS-9 End-cap Decals (RS9-NB001L x 1 QTY / RS9-NB001R x 1 QTY)
- RS-9 Namebadge (RS9-NB002 x 2 QTY)
- Silent Sport Premium Packing Material (500g x 2 QTY)