FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY;
NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE.
The Alpha T utilizes a tapered conical sleeve that produces a higher "GP" tone than its bigger brother Alpha, and is also lighter than the original Alpha. This muffler option includes race-grade Titanium with a brushed finish and carbon fiber end cap.
One look at an Alpha T system and you know it’s something special!
- Style - Beautiful Shape resulting from Tri-Oval design heritage
- Quality - Unrivaled fit and finish due to improved production tolerances
- Performance - Optimized for maximum flow and improved ground clearance
- Sound - Muffler volume and shape produces that magic tone Yoshimura is famous for
- Service - Optimized for durability and ease of service
- Configuration - Titanium mid-pipe and tail-pipe
- Weight - 10.6 lbs lighter than stock configuration
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance