Kawasaki recently revamped the KLX-140 line up of trail bikes, and now Yoshimura has a full system for all three wheel sizes of the mean green trail machine 140, 140L and 140G. This new RS-9 Enduro Series full system not only increases the power, and torque, it reduces weight over the stock system. Unmistakable is the one of a kind look of the RS-9, add to that the legendary Yoshimura exhaust note and it's over!
A laser cut heat shield and a USFS Approved Forest Service spark arrestor is included with this system.
- Parallelogram-shaped muffler
- Increased muffler volume over stock system, resulting in better throttle response and improved noise cancellation
- Light-weight muffler construction with carbon fiber end-cap
- Reduced weight over OEM system: Yoshimura Full System weight 5.6 lbs vs Stock System weight 6.7 lbs
- Stainless steel header and tail-pipe
- Repack Kits, optional Inserts are available for all models
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance
Read Cycle Worlds: MNNTHBX Upgrades a Kawasaki KLX140G to Destroy Backroads and Wallets