FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
Camshafts w/ adjustable cam sprocketsSeat shims (IN : T=0.5mm & EX : T=0.3mm)
- Type: ST-R TYPE-S
- MAX LIFT(mm): IN 8.40mm/EX 7.73mm
- 1mm DURATION(°): IN 262°/EX 236°
- Standard Tappet Clearance(mm): IN 0.15mm/EX 0.25mm
Requires Tappet Shim (Stock engine uses approximately T=1.50mm Tappet Shim. Yoshimura ST-R Type S camshaft requires approximately 1mm thicker one.)All cams are ground by Yoshimura Japan using truly state-of-the-art equipmentCams are machined from billet cam blanks, not welded up or reground stock units
- [Suzuki Genuine Tappet Shim] : Every 0.05mm available from 2.00mm to 3.00mm. 12892-05C00-200 (2.00mm) >>> -300 (3.00mm) Last 3 digits express thickness.
* Cam timing should be set by a certified mechanic to ensure proper function. Improper installation or cam timing could result in catastrophic engine failure.
SPECIAL ORDER - YOSHIMURA JAPAN ITEM
*Prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars (USD) and subject to change without notice; i.e. market fluctuations, exchange rates, etc. Please allow 14 days for delivery of Yoshimura Japan stocking items from the date that we have received your order and deposit/payment. Lead times will be given at the time of order on non-stocking items. Additional freight charges may be applied to expedited items.