In to cycling? Some of us are and wanted to show our Yoshimura Spirit while spinnin' the cranks. Now we have included Yoshimura Cycling Socks to compliment our Yoshimura Jerseys and Shorts!
Many motorcycle athletes use cycling as a training and conditioning tool, improving their fitness and stamina, all while staying on two wheels. We like to think we do the same, but we're not dragging knees or jumping triples on the Supercross track. It does help with those stressful days at the office though.
If you love being on two wheels as much as we do, we know you'll love these too.
At Yoshimura we've been committed to quality and craftsmanship, so we turned to another American Manufacturer, DeFeet®, for our Aireator™ Cycling Socks.
Born in 1992, the Aireator™ is the product that launched DeFeet®. It is still the workhorse of the DeFeet® lineup. It is the undisputed “Original Airflow Design Sock” and the first sock with a wide-open mesh-weave foot top (hence the name). It was also the first “design sock” that could be customized with a logo, colors, and text. Before the Aireator™, that simply wasn’t being done. It has been worn to victory in nearly every major International cycling race and is sometimes referred to as “Winningest Product Ever Made by an American Cycling Industry Company.” The full history of the Aireator™ would require a small novella. In a nutshell, it’s been revolutionary.
- Aireator™ still leads in durability, wicking, drying, and air permeability
- Yoshimura Logo on crew-length ankle cuff
- Top cuff is knit with Lycra® Nylon to eliminate sagging
- Reinforced heel & toe extends life in high abrasion areas
- Nylon plated to outside of foot sole for lasting durability. CoolMax® EcoMade™ plated to inside of foot for maximum moisture transport
- AirEator™ mesh weave instep is lightweight and speeds drying
- DeFeet® toe seam is low bulk and extremely strong
- 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax® EcoMade™, 1% Lycra®
- Manufactured in the USA by DeFeet International®
|Sock Sizing Chart||Sock Size/Color SKU|