Ground by Yoshimura Japan, these camshafts are machined from billet cam blanks, not welded and/or reground stock units. These camshafts utilize the reliability and precision expected of Yoshimura at an affordable price.
• Adjustable Sprockets and seat shims included
• Stock lift, and longer duration than stock
• No cylinder head or piston modifications necessary
• AMA Superbike legal
• Suzuki Genuine Part tappet shims required (for adjusting tappet clearance)
IN 8.06 / EX 7.84
IN 260 / EX 236
IN 0.12 / EX 0.15
* Cam timing should be set by a certified mechanic to ensure proper function. Improper installation or cam timing could result in catastrophic engine failure.
products are designed, manufactured, intended, and sold for use on
vehicles that are operated only on closed course racing circuits unless
otherwise noted. Use of these products on public roads or lands is
strictly prohibited and may be a violation of local, state, or federal
laws. Products intended for use on vehicles operated on public roads or
lands are clearly so indicated.
*All prices are quoted in US Dollars (USD) and subject to change without notice. Additional freight charges may be applied to expedited items.
**Please allow 14 days for delivery of Yoshimura Japan stocking items from the date that we have received your order and deposit/payment.Lead times will be given at the time of order on non-stocking items.