- Select Vehicle
- Shoppers Resources
- Service & Parts
- Yoshimura Racing
Imagine yourself working for a world-renowned, premium aftermarket motorcycle exhaust company. At Yoshimura R&D, we take performance and racing very seriously and this is reflected by the attitude of every employee. The result of this dedication to performance is shown in the unparalleled quality of work and high standards in every pipe we make.
Yoshimura Research and Development of America, Inc. is a privately owned company located in Chino, California. Since it's inception in the mid 70's, Yoshimura R&D has become legendary in the aftermarket motorcycle industry. By partnering with all the major industry brands, Yoshimura race teams have captured multiple Sport Bike, ATV, and Off-Road national championships.
Benefits of employment at Yoshimura R&D include: medical insurance, dental insurance, vacation, as well as meeting famous racers in a great working environment!
Available Position(s): 1
Inside Sales / Technical Support
Yoshimura R&D of America, Inc., in Chino California, the leader in high-end motorcycle exhaust systems and accessories, has an immediate position open for an inside sales rep/technical support with motorcycle industry experience is required . This position will maintain, enhance and be an integral part of Yoshimura’s sales department. The ideal candidate will be given the opportunity to grow their skills and responsibilities in a fast pace environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide excellent customer service to all of the retail and dealership's customers.
· Develop and share knowledge of all Parts and Accessories merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle knowledge.
· Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
· Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
· Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories requirements and research merchandise in MAS200.
· Evaluates warranty claims and concerns, and makes sound decisions on warranty requests.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· 1-3 years of Motorcycle Industry experience is required.
· Experience working with MAS200 ERP software is a plus but not required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience is a plus.
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass an interview. All offers of employment are conditional upon successfully passing a drug screening in order to qualify for full time employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position, apply in person