Imagine yourself working for a world-renowned, premium aftermarket motorcycle exhaust company. At Yoshimura R&D, we take performance and racing very seriously and this is reflected by the attitude of every employee. The result of this dedication to performance is shown in the unparalleled quality of work and high standards in every pipe we make.
Yoshimura Research and Development of America, Inc. is a privately owned company located in Chino, California. Since it's inception in the mid 70's, Yoshimura R&D has become legendary in the aftermarket motorcycle industry. By partnering with all the major industry brands, Yoshimura race teams have captured multiple Sport Bike, ATV, and Off-Road national championships.
Benefits of employment at Yoshimura R&D include: medical insurance, dental insurance, vacation, as well as meeting famous racers in a great working environment!
Available Position(s): 1
Yoshimura R&D of America is a motorcycle accessory manufacturer in Chino CA with a history that spans over 50 years. We are currently seeking MIG & TIG Welders who excel in precise and clean (cosmetic) welds with some experience in a manufacturing setting who meets the following requirements:
- Must be able to weld Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Titanium
- Must have some previous welding experience
- Must be able to study metals determining appropriate welding techniques
- Able to maintain work area inventory
- Must be able to read and write proficiently
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically
- Must be able to learn quickly and work efficiently
- Must be able to meet production demands
- Must be able to work independently
- Observes and adheres to all company's safety procedures and regulations
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement efforts
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a business setting
- Regular attendance is required, 8 hours a day Monday thru Friday 5:30 am to 2:00 pm. Overtime as needed.
- Must practice good housekeeping habits
- May perform other duties as required
Full time plus benefits, hourly rate D.O.E.
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass an interview and drug screening in order to qualify for full-time employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test and E-Verify.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position, apply in person at 5420 Daniels St, Chino, CA 91710
Call (909) 628-4722 for directions, or send your resume to email@example.com.